Vilvoorde - Our customer is a big, international organisation, active in the energy market. They are active in 79 countries with 80,000 employees. They are working in different countries with local management and Headquarters in Italy. To strengthen their growth, they are looking for a (m/f):
Customer Care Manager - Retail
Guarantee the delivery of services
• Implement the company vision and strategy for a distinctive and segmented customer experience for the customers (related to the front office).
• Translate this strategy into a business plan and roadmap with resources, processes, platforms, customer SLAs and budgets.
• Steer the outsources partners in contract deliveries (qualitative & quantitative objectives).
• Ensure the daily management of Computer Telephony Integration, IVR, online, mobile, social media, knowledge management tool, etc.
• Report KPIs and analyse trends concerning the performance and quality of Customer Care. You support the internal teams in partner strategy & management, quality methodology and workforce management.
• You report to the Customer Services Manager.
Contact centre expert
• You have a Master's degree and 7 to 10 years' experience in a Front Office/Contact Centre or Customer Care environment. Preferably in different management positions (workforce management, operational management, quality control).
• You have a good knowledge of contact centre tools and software (Computer telephony integration IVR, knowledge management tool). You have a good knowledge of online, mobile and social media customer service.
• You have a very good knowledge of Dutch nd English. French is an asset. You have strong communication, negotiation and convincing skills and you can adapt your style easily to all levels of interlocutors.
• You are a team player, proactive, dynamic, hands-on and stress-resistant.
• You have an analytical, critical mind-set and you work in a methodically and accurately.
Dynamic environment, part of a large international group
• Develop and grow in a professional, young and dynamic Belgian organisation, part of a large international group.
• Experience the functioning of the liberalised and rapidly evolving market and changes.
• High responsibilities and opportunities, short reporting lines, autonomy and initiative in your work.
• A competitive salary and an appealing package of extra-legal benefits and company car.