Reporting to the Corporate Finance Director, you will be responsible for supporting the accounting and financial reporting environment in both our MFG-Pro and OneStream (OS) consolidation system as well as its supplemental products. You will also support in the upcoming ERP implementation.
This is a hands-on role requiring an executive who can provide meaningful analyses of the financial results to local and global management. One of the primary objectives in this role is to establish a stronger and more effective internal controls and reporting environment with emphasis on operational excellence as well as compliance.
The Corporate Controller with responsibility for the following:
- Global Cash Flow Tracking & reporting;
- Consolidation - responsible for timely and accurate month-end closing;
- Consolidation - create, send and review monthly questionnaires;
- Consolidation - ad hoc review reconciliations;
- Consolidated reporting/tracking - including AR, AP, Inventory, capex, customer tooling and headcount;
- Global capex tracking;
- Participate in monthly financial reviews;
- Follow-up on open Business Review Management-topics;
- Create automated quarterly covenant reporting;
- Consolidation Software - administrator - build and maintain standard templates;
- Support in the creation of the annual consolidated budget;
- Creation of global policies and procedures, and control proper adherence;
- Customer tooling - Cash flow tracking (with Purchasing): CIF vs. COF;
- Bill of Material - Purchasing reporting accuracy and Finished Goods margin reporting;
- Global cost comparisons & competitive bidding follow-up;
- Insurance costs follow up;
- Key user in in the upcoming ERP implementation.