You will be reporting to the Regional General Counsel EMEA and working in close collaboration with the other members of the Legal and Finance Departments. You will be mainly responsible for the contract management and the corporate housekeeping of all EMEA subsidiaries.
In this role your main tasks will include:
* Contract Management:
Ensuring the proper recording, inventory and follow-up (extension, renewal and termination) of all EMEA contracts through a dedicated platform/software;Following-up the contractual requirements with the business;Monitoring compliance by company employees with the contract policy and identifying areas of recurrent pressure.
* Corporate housekeeping: Preparing and filing corporate documents relating to the approval of annual accounts, changes to the board, changes to registered office and corporate transactions, for all EMEA subsidiaries; Populating and maintaining the subsidiary management database.
* Providing general legal administrative support (know-how, PoA, signatures, legalisations, etc.);
* Assisting the EMEA Legal Department in specific legal projects and/or researches in line with business needs.
Must Have Requirements:
* Bachelor degree in law or Legal Practice
* At least 3 years of experience as a legal assistant or a similar role in a corporate Legal Department or law firm
* Excellent English skills, both written and verbal, and a good knowledge of Dutch. Any other European language is a plus
* Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office
Nice To Have:
* You possess strong organisational and time management skills
* You are accurate and you pay attention to details
* You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills: you are able to build up solid relationships with colleagues and external parties
* You have a practical mindset and a no-nonsense approach
* You demonstrate integrity in the workplace: you respect confidentiality
* You are proactive and an independent worker You are a dedicated team player and you are service-oriented
* You work well in a dynamic and growing atmosphere where you continuously improve and adapt yourself to new situations
A challenging opportunity in a dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts and have exposure to other Nu Skin departments, and where you are able to contribute to the development of a successful team.