To serve a growing portfolio of corporate clients and help CFO’s evaluate and improve the performance and impact of their finance organization, we are looking for a project manager with relevant professional qualifications and exposure to all topics that matters to the CFO office.
As a member of the Complexity Reduction team, you will work on multiple projects to help finance leaders identify process harmonization, simplification and improvement opportunities and reduce the cost and complexity associated with finance and accounting operations. You will help our clients to identify and implement tech-enabled process improvement initiatives. You will discover a whole spectrum of industries and further your skills and competences in an entrepreneurial mindset.
Every day will be different, but things you can expect to accomplish are:
- Work on multiple finance and operations improvement projects within Benelux and on occasion further afield;
- Deliver tech-enabled process improvement across business processes with a specific focus on “source-to-pay” and “quote-to-cash” cycles;
- Perform data analysis, animate workshops, identify potential issues and process improvement opportunities, develop a change playbook in the context of technology driven process excellence initiatives;
- Conduct assessments, audits or deployments of a variety of technology solutions (CRM, E-invoicing, process information management software);
- Build a relationship with technology partners in the field of process improvement.