If you are proactive, analytical, result oriented and you are willing to learn and develop yourself in a compliance function, this job could be for you!
As the compliance analyst, you report to the Head of the branch and you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Identification of compliance risk and implementation of strong compliance policies and procedures
- Monitoring and regulatory reporting activities and evaluation of risks for new products
- Support, train and advise all staff on compliance topics (Anti-Money laundering and KYC sanctions for instance)
- Check and investigation of customer's MIFID classification
- Monitoring of the execution of KYC procedures in line with the bank's regulation
- Supportive activities towards the business can consist of:
- Support in drafting and negotiation of legal documentation (including prospectus, articles of incorporation and licensing agreements, agency agreements, supplier agreements, institutional mandates etc.);
- Support in analysing new laws, regulations and market practices which may impact the bank and its business.