KPMG is one of the world's leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 1,200 people, spread over seven offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
Compensation and Benefits Manager
The Compensation & Benefits Manager will propose, implement and monitor all compensation and benefits policies and practices of KPMG Belgium.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To manage effective reward strategies and processes, including job grading, pay and salary surveys, incentive and bonus schemes, flexible reward plan, pension and group insurance plans.
- To develop and communicate clear compensation and benefits policies that ensure internal consistency, cost effectiveness and market competitiveness.
- To drive the performance management and salary review mechanisms together with line management, safeguarding internal equity and cost control.
- To follow up on employment legislation and social affairs: the knowledge and application of employment practices in order to ensure a positive and efficient work environment.
- To manage the personnel administration of KPMG Belgium to guarantee a timely, correct and cost efficient processing of payrolls and related administration.
- To act as the prime liaison with external parties such as insurance companies, lease car companies, social secretariat, child benefit organization.
- To act as the prime driver and key user of all HR information technology initiatives to encourage cost-efficient HR operations.
- To maintain and report on the consolidated workforce planning including budgeting.
- To coordinate and enhance standardized HR reporting.
- To execute the Belgian's corporate citizenship and diversity strategy.
- To participate in the Reward Managers network (via Vlerick).
- You hold a master degree in law or (applied) economics. A master after master or specialization in social law or human resources is an asset.
- You have excellent knowledge of the Belgian regulatory framework related to all Compensation & Benefits matters.
- You have at least 5-7 years of relevant experience in compensation & benefits. Experience within a service organization is considered a plus.
- You have the ability to coach a team.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Discretion and integrity are important values.
- You are trilingual (Dutch, French, English).
- You master Excel, you have a critical sense and are analytically minded.
Our employees are appreciated for their professional skills and expertise. We commit ourselves to encouraging true team spirit and creating an international and dynamic working environment in which each can pursue the knowledge needed to boost their career. We offer real career opportunities and the room for personal growth and development.