ASAP is uitgegroeid tot een toonaangevende HR Group met 80 vestigingen in België. Werving en selectie, loonadministratie, outplacement, sociaaljuridisch advies, dienstencheques, integratie van HR-software ... ASAP is al jarenlang zoveel meer dan alleen uitzendwerk.
ASAP focust zich op talent, de uitbouw van langetermijnrelaties en de continue groei van hun HR-kennis. Met enthousiasme, natuurlijk. Of waar dacht u dat de slogan ‘Enjoy your Job’ vandaan kwam?
- You manage and take the lead in the purchase process for our R&D activities.
- You focus on the purchase of parts for our prototypes and for serial production.
- You conduct market research and based on your analyses you contact existing and potential new suppliers.
- You negotiate contracts with national and international suppliers.
- You suggest and introduce cost-saving measures and stimulate our suppliers in the optimization of their projects.
- You perform supplier audits and you carefully monitor the KPIs of the suppliers (supplier reliability) in close collaboration with our quality department.
- You are responsible for the implementation of new suppliers and parts.
- You are operational responsible for the logistical and quality performance of your suppliers.
- You have completed a higher technical or economic education or comparable work experience
- You have a few years of experience in purchase
- Experience in the automotive industry is an asset
- Knowledge of English is a must and Dutch is an asset
- You have strong project management skills
- You always work in a structured and pragmatic way
- You are able to identify risks in an early stage and define mitigation plans
- You are in the possession of good communication skills
- You are very persistent
- You are willing to travel in order to visit our suppliers within and outside Europe (max. 30% of your time)
- You are goal-oriented and you manage to smoothly combine operational and tactical activities
- You will join a respected company with an outspoken international orientation in the challenging world of automotive industry
- The company offers a dynamic work environment, the chance to grow within the company and to develop your competences
- You can count on motivated colleagues, professional space for creativity and initiative and short communication lines
- The company provides an attractive salary package with all kinds of fringe benefits