Our team and role
CIGNA has a rich history and a bright future as a health care innovator. You can be part of it and help us define it. As we build that future, we need people who are bright, driven, and always raising their game. We need people who are constantly on the lookout for others who share these qualities, who can take our message to those who will help us write the next chapter in healthcare. We call the role a "Talent Consultant", but you might call it "What You Do Best." You will implement programs and strategies to attract talented professionals who will advance our business, and direct your relentless drive to acquire high performers, proven achievers and thought leaders. You'll tell the CIGNA story that takes this talent and allows it to thrive at a place that is drawing the respect of our customers and renewed attention from our competitors...
A day in the life of a talent consultant may include:
- Develop relationships and facilitate discussions with internal business and HR partners to establish strategies and create shared engagement and responsibility for talent attraction, assessment, and acquisition.
- Organize and conduct interviews according to the Cigna standards.
- Collaborate with business and HR partners on strategic workforce planning needs to identify talent gaps, set hiring goals, and develop and deploy action plans for our business segments.
- Set-up a campus recruitment strategy by developing the school/university network.
- Ensure consistency in how we market and position Cigna, working to evolve our online and visual standards for advertisement and communications.
- Create a customer-centric candidate experience that supports establishing Cigna as a premiere employer and serve as a brand ambassador in all interactions with the external marketplace.
- Develop and implement unique and non-traditional strategies to source qualified diverse candidates from internal, external and/or referral candidate pools.