Delhaize Belgium is part of the Delhaize Group and holds a unique position on the distribution market. Today, our group has about 160,000 employees in 9 countries and on 3 continents. Our Belgian network comprises 857 stores including Delhaize supermarkets, Tom&Co and Red Market stores.Together, in 2013, we made a turnover of 5 billion euros and held a market share of 25,5%.
Are you looking for an innovative environment that allows you to develop your talent?
We offer you all the assets you need for a fascinating and varied career.
Business Process Owner SAP Retail
As a business process owner you will take ownership for a part of the supply chain process within SAP Retail and local applications. You will be responsible for process optimization and providing support to business users within your area of expertise. You will make sure that the right process choices are made, in line with our strategy, to maximize efficiency and return.
During the first period on the job, you will learn from the colleague experts & support your business process during incidents (L2-3 level). This will be an important learning phase within the job, but crucial to integrate yourself within the company. Fast root cause analysis, finding accurate solutions, defining change requests, managing the release calendar, testing the solutions, will be part of the job.
In a second phase
Process ownership and optimization
• You interact with all levels of business (Subject Matter Expert (SME)) to analyse business requirements and processes. You translate these requirements into detailed SAP functional specifications and design.
• You organize workshops in order to understand ‘AS-IS processes’ and to develop ‘TO-BE processes’.
• You evaluate the issues to develop alternative solutions into continuous “Improvement and Efficiency Processes” with regard to best practices in SAP.
• You ensure the testing with the SME’s or business resources to validate the SAP solution. You prepare test scenarios, you test plans and you ensure a follow-up of the results.
• You are responsible for the knowledge transfer by developing appropriate training material for business end users. You will support or conduct the trainings.
-You have a master degree (or equivalent) with 3-5 years of experience in a supply chain environment
-You have experience in ERP implementations (business scenarios, testing, Go-Live). Ideally this is an SAP implementation in the retail industry, covering one or more of the following processes: purchase-to-pay, inventory-to-fulfil, order-to-cash. Knowledge of MM, SD, master data, EDI is a key asset.
-You are client-oriented. You like collaborating with different stakeholders and finding consensus & you have the strong capability to translate this into a “LEAN” E2E process
-You are fluent at least in two languages: English is the base and Dutch/French. You are open minded, solution minded, open to working in changing environments
-You are ready to join a multidisciplinary team on their challenging journey to success!
By joining us, you will get an attractive salary coupled with benefits package and real career opportunities. You will join a highly skilled team and work in a friendly working environment. Delhaize will offer you challenges but also fun.