Antwerp - Antwerp ? SEAFRIGO (www.seafrigo.com) is an independent family group which started in 1976 in France. Seafrigo developed a unique expertise in the area of food logistics: ambient and cold storage, road transport, sea freight, perishable airfreight, quality control and analysis, cut and packaging and port drayage. Over the years Seafrigo expanded their offer, know-how and geographical coverage in order to ensure an optimal service and get the best control over all crucial stages. The group is driven by teams of professionals in order to ensure optimal satisfaction to customers, whether they are distributors, industrials, wholesalers, exporters, importers or traders. Thanks to a global integration of the various activities, an international network consisting of offices, own warehouses and privileged partnerships with specialized local firms, Seafrigo is able to provide tailor-made solutions. Seafrigo Group is expanding and in order to support this growth Seafrigo Antwerp is looking for a
Business Developer Antwerp
- You translate the group's commercial strategy into a local strategy and take care of the implementation. You set goals and targets for your area.
- You grow the business by increasing sales of the company's services every day
- You bring your own network of potential clients in perishable goods
- You establish and expand the client portfolio
- By analysing the market, you are able to detect new opportunities for further expansion of the business
- You respond to enquiries from customers, offer the needed support & advice and provide them with qualitative solutions in order to guarantee long-term relationships. You motivate and train the distributors.
- You are in charge of contract negotiations and discussions regarding agreements, pricing etc. and establish prices and commercial conditions
- You will report to the Import & Export Sales Manager
- You have an existing and active network of potential logistics clients in perishable goods
- You have 5 ? 10 years experience in a sales position in which you were involved in freight forwarding, warehousing, transport, logistics and/or customer clearance.
- You have proven experience in customer relationship management
- You have excellent Dutch and English communication skills, all other languages are a plus
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy
- An ambitious business developer
- Motivated by growing businesses
- Meticulous in your work and an excellent communicator
- Okay with travelling 30 ? 40% of your time
Seafrigo offers you
- An open team, where team spirit and interpersonal skills are key
- The opportunity to work for a fast-growing company with a good reputation
- A competitive salary package