Summary: Reporting directly to the Finance & Administration Manager this position provides accounting services to the organization, performs financial duties including accounts receivable, accounts payable, bank reconciliation, monthly reporting , general and ad-hoc reporting, annual audit preparation. Specific duties and responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to the following and may be subject to change:
· Bookkeeping: Assisting with the day to day accounting including coding of supplier invoices, bank statements, sales invoices, expense reports, journal entries, provisions, etc.
· Assisting with the preparation of the monthly financial reporting and narratives.
· Reconciliations of balance sheet accounts.
· Assisting with the year- end closing process and annual audit.
· Reconciles financial discrepancies by analyzing account information.
· Preparation of the monthly VAT declarations (for any assigned entity).
· Contributes to the climate of active continuous improvement of processes, procedures and systems.
· Assists with the follow-up of our car fleet.