For one of our customers, an international company in Ghent, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer.
Your key responsibilities:
- You work in a team solving technical problems for internal and external customers of the company.
- Your main activity is to assist local dealers in your language area with parts queries, electronics and diagnostics
- You need an analytic approach and problem solving mindset.
- You?re in contact with dealers, designers and product engineers.
- You handle the information from the market in such manner that repeated questions and problems from customers can be avoided.
- You have a technical background (automotive engineering,..) or by experience and interest you have built up a broad technical knowledge.
- You are fluent in English and one of the following languages: Spanish, Italian, French, German, Polish or any Scandinavian Language
- You are willing to work in a shift system.
- You are able to write, interpret and understand technical documentation.
- You have good collaboration, communication and facilitation skills.
- You have a natural feel for continuous learning and personal involvement.
We offer a challenging job in an international environment.