You will be responsible for:
• Accounting Operations :
Ensure exhaustiveness, on time, compliance and accuracy of all accounting activities (Salary postings, Fixed assets subledger, Stock subledger, Equity, Accruals)
Ensure postings are in line with local regulations, requirements & group policies; Manual reinvoicing of general expenses;
Prepare statutory and other audits;
Provide necessary support to NBS on group reporting
• Organization of the closing process: Actively contributes to month end closing of accounting operations; Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of general accounts.
• Compiance: ensure compliance to internal framework, legal and fiscal obgliations.
We are looking for a candidate who meets the following criteria:
• Bachelor in accounting or experience in general and analytical accounting • Ideally 5 years prior Accounting experience
• Change & People management experience
• Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written
• Trilingual Dutch, French & English
• Advanced excel skills (macro is a plus) and office litterate
• Good organizational and planning skills
• Open-minded, service oriented & strong collaboration skills • Rigorous, accurate & reliable
• Result focus & strong ownership
• Team player
• Able to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to challenge the status quo
• Experience with statutory and tax obligations in Luxembourg is a plus
We offer you a fixed position within a global company. You will be rewarded with a competitive salary package.