Frima is an independent SMB specialized in the production and sale of ready meals and frozen snack products since 1947. From its two locations in Belgium and France, the company, consisting of 155 employees, serves an international market. Frima offers expertise in both private label partnerships and its own brand for retailing distribution. Its “R&D and innovation” team offers the innovations and good quality products that lie at the heart of their strategy. The company has an ambitious program to expand its commercial activities in Northern-Europe and in the food service market.
Area Sales Manager North-West Europe
The Area Sales Manager will be responsible for managing the current retail and distribution portfolio and developing prospects and business opportunities for the food service market in the Benelux, Nordics, UK and Germany. In this role, you will
- aim to achieve the annual volume, KPI’s and monthly objectives
- perform a market analysis to identify new opportunities, especially in the food service market
- engage in and build strong relationships with a wide variety of prospects and customers
- negotiate with customers and maintain a high level of customer confidence
- collaborate closely with the R&D team and cross-functional groups on product development projects
- manage and monitor the administrative sales work flow
- You are experienced in sales within the consumer goods industry, preferably within FMCG and/or private label.
- You are eager to learn and to engage in business development.
- You have strong negotiating and entrepreneurial skills.
- You have a creative and open mind in terms of solution selling and in your collaboration with R&D and internal teams.
- You are fluent in Dutch, English and French.
- You are dynamic and have the availability and willingness to travel (20%).
Frima offers you a challenging role with an international scope in a dynamic, entrepreneurial business environment where teamwork and achievement are important values. In midterm, you will have the opportunity to further develop your competences and expand your responsibilities within the company. The offering includes an attractive salary, a company car and other extralegal advantages.