As Accounts Payable Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- High involvement in the entire Accounts Payable process;
- Review invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment;
- Respond to all vendor inquiries;
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoices;
- Record entries (invoices, vendor payments, other bank transactions, etc.);
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances;
- Participate in the month-end closing process;
- Back up for Expense Accountant
- Support development and research of accounting policies and procedures;
- Support roll out of new tools, policies and processes.
- You have obtained a Bachelor degree in accounting, or similar by experience
- You have 1-3 years of relevant experience in AP accounting
- You have a very good knowledge of Dutch and English
- You can work result-driven and you are a teamplayer
- You are analytical, punctual and organized
Our client offers:
- An attractive salary package
- The possibility to work in an international environment.
Are you looking for a dynamic accounting job with growth potential? Would you like to work for an international company with ambitious colleagues and interesting career opportunities? Then this is the job for you.