Fyte- Find Your Talent Easily
For one of our clients, active in the banking sector, we are currently looking for an accounting policy officer in Brussels.
ACCOUNTING POLICY OFFICER (M/F) - FINANCIAL SERVICES
As accounting Policy Officer your responsibilities will be the following:
- Advice the accounting and reporting teams (in Belgium and in our subsidiaries) and the senior management for adequate accounting treatment.
- Interact with other internal stakeholders parties (such as Risk Management, the business and Financial Control) to share/explain the right accounting treatment.
- Follow-up and remain up-to-date on changes in the accounting standards and rules.
- Coordinate the implementation of these changes in the broader Finance organization. You are working in close collaboration with your colleagues in the head office of the company, in the reporting and accounting teams and in our subsidiaries and foreign branches.
- Represent the company in meetings with Febelfin and/or similar organisations.
- Maintain a close relationship with Group Policies & Procedures and you leverage on their knowledge and expertise.
- Maintain a relationship with the external auditor on the matters in scope.
You have …
- A master degree: economics, business studies, …
- At least 5 years of experience in financial analysis, legal reporting or audit function, by preference with a link to the banking environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong capabilities in writing highly technical memos in an efficient, easy and understandable way
- Strong knowledge of English/ and Dutch or French
If this new professional challenge suits to your expectations, do not hesitate to send your CV to François de Jamblinne.