The Account Manager is responsible for a specific region in Belgium, where his/her mission is to
- Increase the BASE penetration rate in the Business segment by focusing on Small and Medium sized Enterprises as defined by the Business Unit Manager. The objective is to enlarge the customer base, to prospect, to negotiate and close sales.
- Offer a professional and high quality service and follow up to Business Customers in order to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, with a focus on the renewal of existing contracts and up-selling.
To achieve this the Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Gaining market share and increased sales by acquiring and managing an account portfolio:
- Determine optimal support to the portfolio.
- Initiate and maintain commercial relationships.
- Manage and set budget.
- Being the commercial SPOC/SPOR on all Business Customer needs/requirements, being the accountable interface between BASE and the Business Customer.
- Build knowledge and relationship with potential prospects:
- Identify where SME’s are located and concentrated in the region
- Build relations with potential prospects in order to open the possibility to visit and take BASE Business into consideration.
- Come up with prospection-, call- and visitplan in order to approach the identified potential SME’s in a systematic and efficient way
- Sales in dedicated region:
- Prospection visits
- Increase the share of the right product mix in the client portfolio
- Respond to requests and needs of business customer if cannot be treated by consumer or business support
- Exploit sponsoring opportunities for prospection and retention
- Take the lead in follow-up of BASE sponsorships in your area if any and/or come with proposals to start new ones.