GF Piping Systems
Anderlecht - GF Piping Systems (www.gfps.com) is a subsidiary of the industrial Swiss group Georg Fischer Ltd. The company is leader in its sector and employs more than 14,000 employees worldwide. Its annual sales amount to 4 billion Swiss francs. The Belux organization, based in Brussels, markets and delivers piping systems such as plastic pipes and fittings, several metal jointing components, manual and automated valves, measurement and control systems, jointing technologies and systems for water, gas and other liquids. The organization focuses on 3 market segments: Industry, Utilities and Building Technologies. GF's aim is to ensure a strong organic growth by creating value for its customers. In the department of Building Technologies and Industry we are looking for a (m/f)
Business Development for a new product range
• You are responsible for the business development in air conditioning and chilled water applications, using the new and innovative product range of GF, for which you also act as a product manager.
• Business development in air conditioning is your first priority. However, your growing expertise in the market and at GF will enable you to quickly broaden your responsibilities towards the complete cooling market, including industrial (< °C) cooling.
• You visit all types of clients for the GF Cooling & HVAC segment: end users, installers, contractors, planners, original equipment manufacturers (OEM), engineering,...
• You are responsible for new and existing clients and Key Accounts.
• As a GF team member you seek to always offer the customer the best solution, using the complete GF product range and the suitable GF services.
• You report to the Sales Manager and you work closely together with your sales and internal colleagues.
Technical and sales mindset
• You have a degree in Engineering (or equivalent by experience) and a proven track record in sales of technical products ? by preference in HVAC ? Cooling.
• Fluency in English and Dutch and/or French is required. Knowledge of German is an asset.
• Your strong will to succeed, your commercial drive and ability to work closely together with your colleagues will ensure your success in this role.
• You are an experienced Project Manager and can easily manage several projects at a time. You have a strong helicopter view and always keep the bigger picture in mind.
• You have a strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements. You are experienced in working with dealers.
Georg Fischer offers you
• A challenging position with clear responsibilities and impact on the development of this new product range. A strong role in an international organization with long experience in its field of expertise and committed to technological innovation.
• The opportunity to use your capabilities in an environment with a focus on growth and value creation for customers.
• The opportunity to be part of a dynamic team of professional employees who are the driving force in the company.
• A pleasant and informal working environment that respects the individual. A modern company, with an open mind and direct communication lines. A competitive salary package that matches the challenge.