The Account Manager Export will be responsible for managing the current retail and distribution portfolio and developing prospects and business opportunities for the food service market in the Nordics, UK and Germany.
In this role, you will
- aim to achieve the annual volume, KPI’s and monthly objectives
- perform a market analysis to identify new opportunities, especially in the food service market
- engage in and build strong relationships with a wide variety of prospects and customers
- negotiate with customers and maintain a high level of customer confidence
- collaborate closely with the R&D team and cross-functional groups on product development projects
- manage and monitor the administrative sales work flow and customer follow-up
Frima offers you a challenging role with an international scope in a dynamic, entrepreneurial business environment where teamwork and achievement are important values. In midterm, you will have the opportunity to further develop your competences and expand your responsibilities within the company. The offering includes an attractive salary, a company car and other extralegal advantages.