Tweddle is a successful, dynamic, forward-thinking company present worldwide. Its expertise is all about information content management for the automotive sector. In practice, the company updates, copyrights, translates and distributes in different formats all the information that end users will need to know to use the vehicle, and that technicians will need to maintain them. This can be either in print, video or digital, in-board formats.
This capacity to manage the whole content management process in a creative and yet rigorous way makes it unique on the market as a one-stop-shop supplier, and its young, open and professional atmosphere a great company to work for.
In order to strengthen its sales team, the company is looking for an Account Director who will be based in the Belgian offices in Willebroek.
Account Director – Automotive
Are you passionate about automotive, embrace new technologies and enjoy developing accounts through customer intimacy and expertise in the services your company is delivering to the clients? Then the current position at our client is an outstanding opportunity for you.
In this account development position, after a solid introduction phase during which you become familiar with the service range of Tweddle, you are taking responsibility for the development of your assigned accounts. You will also contribute in the longer run to new client acquisition.
Although this is mainly a sales function for which you receive the support of internal product specialists and project managers, you remain involved in the major customer projects, as the sales cycle is often long.
To fulfill those tasks, you will travel frequently (30-40%), mostly across Europe. The rest of the time, you will be mainly based in the headquarters.
- You have a few years of experience in solution selling, preferably in automotive or have a proven affinity with the sector
- You have a higher level education (bachelor/master or equivalent by experience) and you have a genuine affinity with digital technologies.
- You are ready to travel frequently in the EU and on occasion beyond Europe.
- You perfectly communicate in English, German and French are assets
Flexible, enthusiastic and eager to learn, you enjoy working in team to reach your objectives
- A healthy and growing company with strong ambitions for the future.
- An international function with a large room for initiative and learning
- An enthusiastic and open culture in an SME atmosphere.
- An attractive, competitive package with a company car and extensive fringe benefits.
- You are surrounded by a team of colleagues who strongly value professionalism, integrity and entrepreneurship.