Our clientis a Pharmaceutical Company.
Description de la fonction
- The Validation Engineer is, in the Cleaning or Sterilization Validation Department, responsible and specialized in specific topics as cleaning validation, steam sterilization, dry heat sterilization, …
In that way, the complex topics are handled by an expert in that field. T
he impact of frequently changed guidelines on the validation processes can be evaluated promptly.
- The necessary measures can be coordinated centrally.
- To develop and maintain the expertise about a certain topic within the validation issues (for instance: cleaning validation, steam sterilization, dry heat sterilization, …).
- The evolution and progress of the assigned topic will be determined.
- This implies among others the development of Level III procedures, development and maintenance of an international network, …
- He/She can be held responsible for the implementation of certain validation systematic and the development of the according templates.
- The Validation Engineer is responsible for the realization of all assigned validation projects. He/She must control.
- Diploma: Industrial Pharmacist or Industrial Engineer (Process techniques, Chemistry, Biology,..).
- Experience: Preferably a couple of years of experience in Validation and/or Project.
- The ability to implement theoretical technical knowledge into practice and to use this knowledge in a technical environment.
- The ability to work on a project base.
- A practical knowledge of Office applications.
- Advanced knowledge of English (talking/writing/reading).
- Fluent/ Communicative.
- Analytical thinking.
- An interesting salary package.
- A dynamic and high-tech life sciences environment.