Description de la fonction
In that key function, your responsibilities will be:
- Managing the entire transport / dispatching team (+- 8 people)
- Coordinating the transport activities in Belgium and France
- Setting up and negotiating collaboration agreement with transport companies
- Setting up and optimizing all steps of transport processes
- Responsible for communication with transport companies and main customers
- Ensure delivering, profitability and budget forecast for the all transport and logistics activities
- You are bilingual French and Dutch. A good knowledge of English is clearly a great asset for this management role
- You have 5 years of experience a Transport Director / Manager / Coordinator within the road transport sector and know perfectly all the aspects and particularities of this sector ( profitability €/KM, transport costs,…)
- You can easily switch between the operational and strategic sides of the position
- You know MS Office and SAP
- You demonstrate autonomy, diplomacy (internally and externally) and you are customer-oriented
- You are rigorous and organized
A relevant experience in the freight forwarding / chartering activities can be an asset for the role as well.
Beside an interesting salary package (company car, group & hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers, bonus,…) the company offers you the opportunity to be part of a merging project within a management role. Interested? Please address your CV to François de Jamblinne.