Brussels - TOMRA Sorting Solutions (www.tomrasorting.com) has a worldwide leading position in the development and distribution of sensor-based sorting solutions for recycling, mining and for the food sector. The company is 100%-owned by the Norwegian TOMRA Group and is represented by 25 subsidiaries worldwide and about 1,000 employees. With 15 test centers on all continents and more than 10,000 systems installed in 80 countries, TOMRA Sorting Solutions sets ambitious targets and continuously realizes innovative ideas in sorting technology.
Due to the continued global growth TOMRA is attracting a business-minded and inspiring personality for the Business Stream Food (sensor-based sorting solutions for the Food Industry) who will be based at the headquarters in Brussels / Leuven (Belgium).
Team Leader Mechanical Engineering
Description de la fonction
Your new role:
• You are responsible to ensure continuous improvement of TOMRAs applications and to implement quality management as a standard.
• You collaborate on projects as senior engineer or pick up the role as project manager and you do pre-research in the new project selection process.
• As an inspiring leader and coach you enthuse your direct reports to achieve outstanding results.
• In this versatile and interesting function you report directly to the Engineering Manager, located in Brussels / Leuven.
Your distinctive profile:
• You have a Master degree in Electromechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
• Your track record shows several years of experience as Mechanical Engineer and you have gained first experience as a team leader ? ideally within the mechanical engineering industry. Experience in working with Solidworks would be a plus.
• As you have a truly international mindset you are fluent in English.
• You are a motivated people manager, inspiring people with your drive, energy and enthusiasm.
The unique offer:
• The position is characterized by a high grade of responsibility as well as a broad scope of freedom and design.
• The continuous growth of the company gives you the opportunity to create and implement new ideas and solutions and to shape future business as well as participate and substantially contribute to the company's success story.
• The dynamically growing company is acting in a future oriented market.
• You will find a positive and open-minded working atmosphere in a truly international concern.
If you are interested in driving ambitious growth with tomorrow's technology, we are keen to hear from you.
Please contact Mercuri Urval quoting reference number DE-15066 and submit your application details via the 'Apply' function below (takes one minute!)
If you have any questions please contact Dr Irena Schierjott or Thomas Streveld on +49 40 851 716 0.
Mercuri Urval GmbH