Delhaize Belgium is part of the Delhaize Group and holds a unique position on the distribution market. Today, our group has about 160,000 employees in 9 countries and on 3 continents. Our Belgian network comprises 857 stores including Delhaize supermarkets, Tom&Co and Red Market stores.Together, in 2013, we made a turnover of 5 billion euros and held a market share of 25,5%.
Are you looking for an innovative environment that allows you to develop your talent?
We offer you all the assets you need for a fascinating and varied career.
Team Leader DRP & IT-Facility
Description de la fonction
As “Team Leader DRP & IT-Facility” you will be part of the “Regional Centre of Excellence (CoE) Infrastructure” department that is responsible for IT infrastructure engineering for all companies that operate under the banner of Ahold-Delhaize in the EU (excl. the Netherlands) & ASIA regions. You will coordinate and follow-up on the various DRP efforts by the different supply teams. You have the responsibility to organize regular Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) tests, making sure they are documented and that clear targets/goals are defined. You are also responsible for the management of our Datacenters.
-You will develop and maintain the various IT DRP processes and plans and regular IT DRP tests, together with the IT engineering teams. Together with the IT Infrastructure Director EU/Asia and the Manager IT Engineering Platforms you will make sure our IT Supply organization is ready to execute a DRP at any given moment:
• Establish governance and management oversight over Disaster Recovery Planning
• Formalize recovery strategy and goals, policies and an effective organizational structure around DRP
• Coordinate all DR efforts for the IT Supply teams (IT DRP test coordinator )
• Guardian of the IT-supply DR calendar and make sure the various DR tests are regularly rehearsed.
• Together with the different engineering team-leads maintain the documentation for the various platforms
• Organize/Plan/Follow-up the various IT-supply DR exercises
• Evaluate on a continuous basis if the IT-supply DR capabilities are in line with BIA expectations/results and, together with the supply team leads, propose necessary projects and budgets.
• Provide reporting, evidence, to management on the various DR tracks.
• Provide evidence to Audit on the various DR audit requirements (DR Compliancy)
• Assist in the budget proposals , business cases for the various IT DR Activities
• Document the DR processes and policies. Make sure the DR procedures are created by the technology owners. Review on a regular basis (frequency to be validated by audit) the various policies, processes and procedures.
• Create and maintain a central repository for all IT Supply DR documents.
- You are responsible to keep our data centers in a healthy state and identify and remediate currency and avoid future SPOF in our Data centers. You will create plans and propose investment plans to the IT management:
• Day to day planning of the various activities in the datacenter
• Keep the datacenters in an operational shape on a 24/7 basis
• Together with IT Architects, define/propose the datacenter strategy for EU
• Align all investments according to the datacenter strategy
• Keep an eye on datacenter trends in terms of space, power and cooling requirements and pro-actively take action to accommodate the companies facility needs.
• Give guidance to other EU OpCo’s in setting up or managing their local data rooms.
- You have a Master’s degree in computer science or you have minimum 10 years of relevant experience in an IT Infrastructure position of which 8 years in DR process management.
- You have a hands-on experience in data center activities and held a position in a DR role in a large organization.
- You are Self-motivated, organized individual with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven analytical, conceptual, and problem-solving abilities combined with the ability to understand the organization’s goals and objectives are a must.
- You have strong written and oral communication and presentation skills, combined with strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent functional architecture and functional support documentation skills are an asset.
- Proven leadership skills combined with a strong drive and orientation for results, ability to motivate self and others, and lead teams together towards a common goal.
- You are able to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- You have a very good understanding of the common IT technologies and their dependency/usage in the DR strategy: • OS : windows 2008+, AS400, AIX, Mainframe Z-OS, Linux • Hardware : I86, P-series, I-Series • Security/network related : firewalls, proxy, reverse proxy, routers/switches, load-balancers, tcp/ip, udp, vpn • Backup/Storage: EMC based storage and backup technologies (VMAX, Networker, Centera, Datadomain, etc.) • Other : Citrix, SQL, DB2
-You communicate clearly and fluent in English, and preferably Dutch and/or French – verbal and written.
By joining us, you will get an attractive salary coupled with benefits package and real career opportunities. You will join a highly skilled team and work in a friendly working environment. Delhaize will offer you challenges but also fun.