Description de la fonction
Participates in the day-to-day leadership of department processes and resources to meet organizational objectives. Promotes teamwork to perform daily functions within safety guidelines and established work procedures. Under the direction of a supervisor, lead a group of Leads and Associates within a department or function to successfully complete assigned duties and tasks. This position would also provide training new associates on department processes. This position is responsible for leading a team of Material Handlers in the day to day operations of a department. The Material Handler Lead Snr will participate and direct a team using a Lean Warehousing. This position is responsible for performing department processes and safely operating equipment to complete duties.
- Individual must be able to read and comprehend English to understand work instructions and must have the ability to work well with others with little supervision.
- Must have experience in operating material handling equipment and using a RF gun.
- Must portray personal accountability and be a positive citizen.
- Must have team orientation and portray a commitment to task(s).
- Material handling equipment and storage medium
- Security & Safety
- Planning - Strategic and/or Tactical
- Quality Management System Knowledge
- LEAN warehousing
- Systems process / orientation
- Experience in Microsoft Office - Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio, Access
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Experience in computer based WMS technology
- Decision Making & Problem Solving
- Able to use systematic approach in decision-making
- Team Orientation
- Commitment to task
Attractive salary and meal voucher.