Supplier Development Engineer
Description de la fonction
- Operational support towards Procurement Engineering Mgr during RFQ phase of new Products.
- You provide all technical documentations (BOM, drawings, ...)? towards supplier in order to quote, start up, produce the Products.
- You translate the Product specifications towards Production Specification and implements those before first production runs.
- You assist the Supplier Quality Engineer in defining Quality Checks during in the production flow.
- You analyses recurring problems in order to make improvement proposals towards the engineering department.? You are the first point of escalation in quality issues.
- You drive continiously supplier improvement actions
- You manage engineering changes in the different production sites (phase in - phase out).?? You organize proper reporting on the timing and cost of changes.
- You manage customization projects (minor BOM changes, rush orders, ...)
- You analyse improvement suggestions from Suppliers on:
- effectiveness of quality improvement
- increase in efficiency
- or possible cost reductions.
- You are the filter before starting to? implement changes in close cooperation with the design team
- You are a no-nonsens teamplayer
- You are willing to travel on regual basis (CEE, Far East).? Approx. 20% of your time.
- ?You have a technical Bachelar degree
- You have Experience in technical / production environment, preferably in Production Engineering
- You can handle stress (deadlines of Product Launch)
- Fluent in English, Chinese big advantage. No need for Dutch
- SAP, Excel, powerpoint, autocad, ...