KPMG is one of the world's leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 1,000 people, spread over seven offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
Sourcing & Recruitment Officer
Description de la fonction
As part of the corporate HR team you will provide sourcing and recruitment support to the core businesses of KPMG.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Managing the end to end requisition process for graduate and experienced hires from business briefing, JD creation to sourcing strategy to ensure an exceptional client and candidate experience;
- Proactively searching candidates on LinkedIn Recruiter and other professional networks;
- Building relationships with preferred supplier agency contacts;
- Producing a high quality candidate pipeline against the future needs of the business. Agree upon regular communication/engagement activities with that pipeline to maximize the opportunity of conversion at the appropriate time
- Being involved in campus recruitment and the roll out of assessment centers for graduates
- Managing the end to end offer/acceptance process liaising with the business and the candidate and dealing with any issues.
- Furthermore, you will contribute to the HR team's knowledge development by following recent trends in HR and by working with HR effectiveness measurement tools.
- You have a master degree and a passion for Human Resources.
- You possess strong conceptual thinking skills and a passion to realize pragmatic solutions.
- You recently graduated.
- You are a good communicator, client oriented, pro-active, service minded and a real team player.
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French.
- You master Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
At KPMG you are appreciated for your professional skills and expertise. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career. Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages. We will provide you with continuous support in your professional development and career opportunities.