KPMG is one of the world's leading international networks of service organizations in the fields of Audit, Tax, Advisory and Accounting, with more than 138,000 professionals in 150 countries worldwide. In Belgium, we employ more than 1,200 people, spread over seven offices: Brussels, Antwerp, Ghent, Hasselt, Kortrijk, Liège and Louvain-la-Neuve.
The Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) team within KPMG Management Consulting supports the CFO with the introduction of best practices in the finance and controlling department in processes of reporting, consolidation, planning & budgeting, KPI definition and monitoring. The long-term goal is to help today's CFO coping with the business drivers they are facing and to bring them sustainable added value to the finance organization and enterprise at large.
(Senior) Advisor in Enterprise Performance Management
Description de la fonction
- You will constantly interact with clients aiming to improve their financial reporting, planning & budgeting and consolidation environment, gathering client-specific business requirements.
- You will be responsible for EPM solution design and development as translating business requirements into powerful solutions.
- You will operate as a business analyst, developer and tester during projects.
- You will gradually develop and sharpen your expertise in the EPM competence area, you will host client trainings and you will assist in the business development of our services.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in designing and implementing IBM Cognos TM1 / IBM Planning Analytics solutions. Experience in other EPM solutions, like Board software, SAP BPC or Tagetik is a plus.
- You understand business performance management needs which you can translate into a technical solution.
- You have a passion for technology.
- You have a strong financial knowledge and knowledge of EPM principles.
- You have outstanding analytical skills.
- You are a team player with strong communication skills.
- You have an entrepreneurial personality, are client oriented and quality driven.
- You hold a Master degree and you are fluent in English and either Dutch or French.
At KPMG you are appreciated for your professional skills and expertise. Surrounded by a strong team spirit in an international and dynamic work environment, you will find the knowledge that is enriching for your career. Besides a competitive remuneration package, we offer you a great number of extra-legal advantages as well as the opportunity to work for major clients in various industry sectors. We will provide you a continuous support in your professional development and career opportunities.