TriFinance Zaventem is in full expansion! Our team is looking for an enthusiastic and self-starting Sales & Recruitment Consultant
(internally “Business Consultant”) to join our team in offering the best solutions in the Corporate Sector.
The role works in tandem with the Business Managers, who are responsible for business development and account management, and reports to the Business Unit Leader.
As Business Consultant you will be a member of our Business Unit “Transition & Support Zaventem”, serving corporate clients in the Brussels region with temporary support, interim management and advisory in Finance and Control.
You are part of a solid internal team of 12 people, i.e. 4 Business Managers, 4 Business Consultants, 1 Business Support, 1 Care/HR Manager and 1 Business Unit Leader. We strongly believe that team results are more important than individual targets
You take a leading role in the commercial and recruitment activities
towards our customers.
As Business Consultant you have a variety of tasks:
You work closely together with the Business Managers regarding Consultancy assignments
- You define the necessary technical and soft skills for each assignment.
- You find the right match in accordance with the clients’ needs by identifying the right competences and ambitions of our Consultants, in line with their career destinations, and Freelancers.
- You build a close partnership with our Freelancers and you know our Consultants as the best.
- You support the Business Managers in the creation of proposals.
For Recruitment & Selection assignments
- You build a network of potential candidates from middle-management to C-level via active searching, pro-active screening and conducting STARR method interviews.
- You become a partner and soundboard for our candidates, helping them in taking the next steps in their career, and for our customers, assuring the adequate follow up of the whole recruitment process.
Furthermore, you will play an important role in the strategic development of our Business Unit and will support in its initiatives and activities (internal/external communication, internal projects, event planning, …).