Reports to the Safety Manager. As Safety Engineer, you are responsible of the planning, the execution and the follow-up of all the safety projects in perfect autonomy and in collaboration with the involved departments.
Key responsibilities and challenges
- Contribute to the risk analysis :
- Identify, analyze and identify the hazards and risks within the organization;
- Contribute and participate in all initiatives to improve the general safety of workers;
- Perform checks and inspections on the workshop.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of prevention actions in the daily operational work and in the specific projects;
- Analyze and monitor occupational accidents within the recommendations of prevention services;
- Implement preventive measures in the context of risk analysis;
- Contributes to implement the legal elements arising from compliance studies;
- Ensure compliance with safety procedures and train workers in different departments.
- Ensure legal monitoring and translate in internal procedures, implement and monitor
safety measures formulated by the prevention advisor.
- Take administrative responsibilities.
- Update the emergency plan of the site, design and participate in deployment exercises related to major accidents scenarios.
- Manage and maintain documents.
- Participate in weekly meetings.