BETTER ENERGY NEEDS YOU
Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Research Engineer in Catalysis
Description de la fonction
Total is hiring a Research Engineer (m/f) for the Feluy research center, in the catalysis research department for refining and base chemicals.
* You will start, participate in, and coordinate research & development projects in heterogeneous catalysis.
* You will propose innovations regarding the technology and application of catalysts.
* You will assist refineries and petrochemical sites regarding the performance of their catalytic units.
* You keep up to date with the evolution of technology, follow new developments in this domain, and work together with other research organizations worldwide.
* You will follow new technology developments and exchange results with other research centers and technical departments.
* You are Ph.D. chemist or chemical engineer with a specialization in heterogeneous catalysis.
* You possess language skills in English, and preferably French and Dutch
* You have recently finished your studies, or have first work experience
* You have good contact skills, and you are a team-player with a realistic and inventive mind-set
* You are interested in and attracted by doing research
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.