Louvain-la-neuve - For fifty years, SYNEGIS - formerly Ferro Belgium ? has been a market expert and leader in the specialty plasticizer industry. Combining technical expertise and customer-centered culture and spirit, the company is active in varied sectors (Building, Automotive, Coatings, ...) and develops high-quality technical solutions that best suit customers' application needs. Thanks to the commitment of the teams operating from the new state-of-the-art site in Antwerp harbor and the dedicated applications laboratory in Mont-Saint-Guibert, the new high-quality benzoates non-phthalate Synegis product range has been launched on the market In this promising context, Synegis is actively looking for a (m/f)
Regional Sales Manager
Description de la fonction
Sales strategy design and full commercial development of your markets with high focus on Germany
• After your training period on products and applications, you analyse your business to business markets, customers and targeted customers.
• You define the sales strategy, draw your business plan and translate it into an action plan taking into account competitors and market trends.
• You are the primary and main customer contact in your region - namely Germany, Austria and Switzerland and represent the company at networking events.
• You act in order to build long term relationships, identify commercial opportunities and convert these into sales performances.
• You interact regularly with the Business, Technical and Customer Service teams and are kept up-to-date regarding new application opportunities and product development projects.
• You report your activities on a regular basis and share your experience and opportunities from the field with internal teams.
• Reporting to the Business Director, you are traveling in your markets 50% of your time.
Your assets: strong sales drive, entrepreneurial attitude and team spirit
• Besides your higher education and selling skills, you have a large interest in technical matters and a personality which makes the difference.
• You have at least 5 years experience in a commercial role within the DACH region linked to the chemical sector.
• You have a proven track record in selling technical solutions to industrial customers as well as selling through distributors.
• You are used to travel 50% of your time and work within a team.
• You are fluent in German and English; any other language is an asset.
• Open-minded, results driven and persistent, you build trust and long term relationships with your customers.
A unique commercial challenge is waiting for you!
• The opportunity to use your sales drive to represent innovative solutions and applications in evolving markets.
• A key role offering autonomy, and a large opportunity for sales growth and contacts at varied levels.
• A company culture based on customer relationships, quality, technique and service.
• The support of committed and experienced colleagues.
• A competitive salary package.
• The opportunity to enlarge your scope of responsibilities.