Description de la fonction
* Organization and implementation of structural flows tenders, analysis of complex offerings.
* Contribute to price negotiations, based on tender evaluation. Decision-based assignment in agreement with the manager - contracts and development/RCC
* Independent conduct of spot-enquiries, analyze propositions, negotiate prices, placing of orders for contractors in accordance with the manager. Trough this activity, maintain an active monitoring of the region freight market and produce mapping of rail resources.
* Securing availability and proper functionality of EDP-assisted programs (loading program Leuna Refinery), ensure availability of essential core data.
* Monitor freight-contracts, logistic-related reporting (i.e.: quantities, prices resp. costs per relation, loading quantities per train, minimum quantity performance, distributions of train types, turnaround time, punctuality) independent generation, initiation of appropriate actions, if needed.
* Initiating actions to reduce cancellation fees and other freight associated costs, based on self-made analyses.
* Optimization of workflows by leading projects with Pilotage departments, in order to lower costs and increase efficiency.
* Preparing, coordinating and tweaking timetables in agreement with the contractors.
* Provision of consistent and complete data for the development of the budget and the prior mentioned analyses (RADIS, Vera, KMS, SAS. etc.) monitor and coordinate.
* Compiling and enhancing of the loading lists for the loading points, with the purpose of optimizing RTC-assignment.
* Analyzing of (framework-) contracts (partly for the international environment), regarding the requirements of TD, legal changes and officially sanctioned restrictions resp. committees recommendations - monitoring and adjusting if needed.
* Further development of the system landscape, by implementing suitable optimization of the Template-model.
* Feed and maintain of SAP-data - freight-terms and core data.
Act as a backup for the French and UK rail market.
* Team spirit, availability, reactivity, listening, communication skills and rigor
* University degree (Bachelor) in the field of business administration with emphasis on logistics or similar
* Minimum of 5 years subject-specific work experience - Possibility of young university graduate
* Excel, Word, SAP knowledgeGerman and English mandatory , French
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.