Since its inception in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international, publicly traded company and operates from its own international network of 104 offices in 37 countries.
Brunel Belgium provides specialists for a wide range of short as well as longer assignments, specialized and multidisciplinary projects through project sourcing in the specialist areas of Engineering, ICT and Life Sciences.
Within the specialist area of ICT, we regularly have vacancies for Support Engineers, System Engineers, Network Engineers and Developers (Java, Net, ...). The specialist area of Life Sciences has need of Validation Engineers, CRA, QA Officers and Clinical Project Managers. Engineering (Construction & Industry) is always on the lookout for Project Engineers, Automation Engineers, Project Managers and Process Engineers.
Whether you have just entered the labour market or are looking for a new challenge, at Brunel you can count on exciting jobs that align with your capabilities, work experience and ambitions. Brunel offers you the opportunity to gain work experience and to progress by means of a personal development plan.
QRM Officer (Quality Risk Management)
Description de la fonction
- Our client is an international developer, manufacturer and distributor of pharmaceuticals.
- Experience with Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or Process Validation.
- Good knowledge of English and Dutch.
- Able to work autonomouslyaccurate, critical and flexiblehigh sense of responsibility.
- Well organized - set priorities.
- Master in chemistry, pharmacy, industrial sciences …
- An interesting salary package.
- A dynamic and high-tech life sciences environment.