Since its inception in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international, publicly traded company and operates from its own international network of 104 offices in 37 countries.
Brunel Belgium provides specialists for a wide range of short as well as longer assignments, specialized and multidisciplinary projects through project sourcing in the specialist areas of Engineering, ICT and Life Sciences.
Within the specialist area of ICT, we regularly have vacancies for Support Engineers, System Engineers, Network Engineers and Developers (Java, Net, ...). The specialist area of Life Sciences has need of Validation Engineers, CRA, QA Officers and Clinical Project Managers. Engineering (Construction & Industry) is always on the lookout for Project Engineers, Automation Engineers, Project Managers and Process Engineers.
Whether you have just entered the labour market or are looking for a new challenge, at Brunel you can count on exciting jobs that align with your capabilities, work experience and ambitions. Brunel offers you the opportunity to gain work experience and to progress by means of a personal development plan.
QA Release Engineer
Description de la fonction
- Our client is a research-based, global biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the manufacture of vaccines and injectable biologic medicines.
- Investigate batches that don’t meet specifications and prepare recommendations to the QA Manager.
- Coordinate cross functional investigations in case of complex root causes.
- Evaluate root cause analysis, corrective and preventive actions and verify effectiveness in order to prevent recurring deviations.
- Operate and maintain the Quality Assurance systems.
- Approve master documents and SOP's.
- Prepare Annual Product Reviews.
- Support continuous improvement of products and processes through:
- Quality investigations (Events, QAR's).
- Trending of events and QAR's.
- Participation in operations, product and system teams.
- Contribute to timely supply of products.
- Release batches that meet Company and legal requirements.
- Primary point of contact for production in case of quality deviations.
- As QA Release Engineer you are accountable for releasing products to the market in accordance with company and legal requirements.
- In addition, you will perform and document all necessary investigations to support assessment of the product being acceptable and make proposals for continuous improvement of products and processes.
- University degree in a scientific discipline, preferably in Pharmacy.
- Experience in Production (preferably at least 3 years), quality investigations and release is an advantage.
- Good project management skills (cost, time, scope), handling conflicting priorities.
- Diplomatic and assertive team player with strong analytical skills and excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English.
An interesting salary package.
A dynamic and high-tech life sciences environment.