The project Manager takes in charge the management of projects of a Business Unit with as main objectives the match to the budgets, timings and customers satisfaction.
Main Responsabilities :
You will be responsible, in cooperation with the departments concerned for:
1) The sales process that includes to:
- Genrate proposals as necessary to meet or exceed the objectives of the sales strategies and minimize company risk
- Assure the quality of the proposals by reviewing, evaluating and providing resolution with respect to group rules (E.g.: Commitment Committee).
- Coordinate and manage, with the assistance of appropriate BU"s, all bid preparation and bid strategy activities to satisfy technical optimization, estimating, scheduling and risk management requirements
2) The execution of a project from the request for price or signing of contract through to its completion (collection of payment and handling of claims) seeking the best combination between:
- the optimisation of the financial results and techniques specified in the contract
- the customer"s satisfaction
- The project"s budgetary (forecast and follow-up), contractual and financial management, incorporating good risk management
- Management of his project team
3) The synchronisation and leading of the various projects assigned, ensuring adherence to deadlines and to the different specifications of each one.
4) The coordination and planning of the operations assigned to each participant.
Tags: project manager, project engineer, responsable projet, chef de projet, industry, industrial projects, environnement, energie.