Brunel is a worldwide business services provider specialized in project sourcing and consultancy in the areas of IT, Engineering and Life Sciences. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with over 13 000 employees.
Brunel Engineering is continuously looking for specialists with a civil engineering or (electro)mechanical engineering background. Our employees range from site secretaries, site leaders, planners, draftsmen, and designers to design engineers, architects and project managers. Whether you’ve just entered the labour market or you’re looking for a new challenge, at Brunel you will find exciting positions that fit your qualities, work experience and ambitions. Lots of attention is also paid to your personal development.
Project Engineer Product Support
Description de la fonction
- For one of our clients we are looking for a Project Engineer Product Support.
- Support in de filling.
- Audit readiness new products.
- Experience in projects in the pharmaceutical, chemical or other industry.
- Experience with (sterile) drug product is an asset as well as knowledge of Quality Systems, product testing/qualification.
- Dynamic and enthusiastic.
- Respect for agreed timing and decisions.
- Respect for procedures.
- Good communicator, convincing.
- 'On the field' mentality.
- Flexibile and agile.
- Good analytical skills, in favour of a pragmatic approach.
- An interesting salary package
- A dynamic and high-tech life sciences environment