Brief overview of the department:
Planning and Operations EMEA is responsible for the supply and demand planning across the region, inventory management, Procure to Pay processes, product costing & monthly reporting of business results for both Finished Lubricants and Base oils, and drives the SC project management in the region for Chevron Lubricants. It also contains the S&OP championing and facilitation in the region and works closely with Manufacturing, Sales, Marketing, Technology and global COP’s (Community of Practice) within the Supply Chain organization to ensure successful deployment of supply chain compliant processes and SC optimizations to meet the regional objectives.
The Production scheduler & Operations Buyer is a key position within the EU planning team to ensure effective & efficient communication between customer service and the manufacturing locations.
- In the role of Production Scheduler & Operations Buyer for our Lubricants business in Europe, you will be responsible for the execution of the procure to pay process for packed products to our European distribution center in Boom.
- You will be the key contact between our customer service department and the different manufacturing locations.
- Your responsibility will be to review regularly all material flows to ensure that products are manufactured on time to satisfy our customer needs.
- In addition, you will be acting as the primary backup for the production scheduler of our lubricants blending plant in Ghent.
- You will be responsible for the day to day scheduling of the blending and filling activities, as well as the inventory management of raw materials in the plant.
- You will be working closely together with the production supervisor but also with the outbound logistics team to ensure excellent OTIF results.