1000 - Verisure is Europe's leading provider of full-service safety, security and home control solutions. Verisure home alarms are the most widely installed in Europe. Thanks to focused marketing and sales presence and the strong focus on quality and service, their customers are among the most satisfied in the industry. They are currently active in 13 countries in Europe and Latin America, with 8,000 employees worldwide serving 1.8 million customers. In Belgium & the Netherlands Verisure has over 200 employees. The company has been continuously growing over the years thanks to an innovative sales structure supported by a strong digital presence and a qualitative product & service offering. To further develop this growth, they are looking for a Procurement and Inventory Manager.
Procurement and Inventory Manager
Description de la fonction
Stock & supplier management and continuous improvement
• You take the lead in a continuous cycle of improvement of total cost of ownership. You challenge the business in reaching the cost and quality goals.
• You are responsible for selecting the appropriate supplier and negotiate the contracts, with support of our legal officer. You manage the contracts and make sure to incorporate legal obligations and other legislative needs into the process and contracts. You follow up on their execution.
• You are a vital link between the different suppliers and the business. In collaboration with accounting you ensure the provisions are set right and costs are monitored and administered correctly.
• You are responsible for the internal stock management and storage as well as the distribution of products to several locations and to the customer.
• In close collaboration with the Supply Chain Specialist, you will make sure that the inventory, reception and maintenance levels correspond with the procured goods and services.
Solution oriented, team player, proactive approach
• You hold a degree in procurement with minimum 2 years of experience in a B2B or B2C supply chain environment. You have experience in warehousing, preferably multi-sites (fast rotation).?
• You are familiar with inventory management and have a thorough understanding of the buying cycle and the decision making process.
• You are an excellent networker and know how to influence in order to reach your goals.
• You are analytical with strong problem solving skills, passionate about continuous improvement and willing to go the extra mile. You are meticulous, flexible and able to remain calm in stressful situations.
• You have excellent language skills in English, Dutch and French.
• You are an advanced user of Excel. A prior usage and knowledge of Navision is an absolute asset, knowledge of SBN is a plus.
• A position in which you can develop professionally in a leading international and continuously growing company. Strong ambitions for the future and many opportunities.
• A position with a lot of variety and the autonomy to take initiative and initiate new projects.
• Company culture based on an open attitude, trust & responsibility and growth.
• A competitive salary and appealing fringe benefits.