Brunel is a worldwide business services provider specialized in project sourcing and consultancy in the areas of IT, Engineering and Life Sciences. Since its foundation in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international group with over 13 000 employees.
Brunel Engineering is continuously looking for specialists with a civil engineering or (electro)mechanical engineering background. Our employees range from site secretaries, site leaders, planners, draftsmen, and designers to design engineers, architects and project managers. Whether you’ve just entered the labour market or you’re looking for a new challenge, at Brunel you will find exciting positions that fit your qualities, work experience and ambitions. Lots of attention is also paid to your personal development.
Preclinical development and safety project manager
Description de la fonction
- Brunel is looking for a Preclinical Development and Safety Project Manager.
- The Senior Manager, PD&S Project Manager provides project management support to Pre-Clinical Development (PCD) Leaders and PCD teams.
- This includes:
- Building project timelines.
- Developing and analyzing scenarios, risk assessment and mitigation planning.
- Developing project budgets.
- Developing resource needs (FTE’s = Full Time Equivalents) with PD&S functions.
- Tracking and reporting actualization of project timelines, budgets and FTE’s.
- The Senior Manager, PD&S Project Manager provides support for continuous forecasting, quarterly financial updates, development of Business Plan Budgets and FTE’s and preparation for Governance Meetings.
- He/she is a member of the PD&S team (sub team of Compound Development Team) and works with the team and with PD&S functions to facilitate successful project execution, achievement of key deliverables and of budget and FTE goals.
- As a member of the Project Management Team he/she supports cross-functional planning, budgeting and resourcing activities.
- The primary responsibilities include:
- Be an active member of assigned PD&S Teams.
- Build and maintain project plans.
- Develop forecasts regarding project resource needs (OOP’s and FTE’s).
- Track actual expenses and FTE’s against forecasts.
- Liaise with project finance, program management and customer groups from R&D organization.
- Master Degree in Scientific Discipline.
- Minimum of 6-8 years experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical Development and Clinical Development.
- Experience in Project Management.
- Capability in the Microsoft suite of business software including MS Project, Visio and Excel.
- Prior Pre-Clinical Development / PD&S experience (preferably minimum of 2 years).
- Knowledge of project management tools and techniques. Prior experience with Planisware is desirable.
- For this position up to 10% international travel ( US) may be required.
We offer you a challenging job with excellent career development possibilities and an attractive and competitive compensation package.