Since its inception in 1975, Brunel has developed into an international, publicly traded company and operates from its own international network of 104 offices in 37 countries.
Brunel Belgium provides specialists for a wide range of short as well as longer assignments, specialized and multidisciplinary projects through project sourcing in the specialist areas of Engineering, ICT and Life Sciences.
Within the specialist area of ICT, we regularly have vacancies for Support Engineers, System Engineers, Network Engineers and Developers (Java, Net, ...). The specialist area of Life Sciences has need of Validation Engineers, CRA, QA Officers and Clinical Project Managers. Engineering (Construction & Industry) is always on the lookout for Project Engineers, Automation Engineers, Project Managers and Process Engineers.
Whether you have just entered the labour market or are looking for a new challenge, at Brunel you can count on exciting jobs that align with your capabilities, work experience and ambitions. Brunel offers you the opportunity to gain work experience and to progress by means of a personal development plan.
Description de la fonction
Our client is a research-based, global biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the manufacture of vaccines and injectable biologic medicines.
• This position is part of the Site Compliance Network Member (SCNM) team, which is the independent product-oriented quality team that has certain responsibilities concerning registration, validation and implementation withinthe site.
• Each SCNM is assigned one or more specific product(s) for which he/she is responsible.
• Degree: University.
• Formal education: Scientific discipline. (e.g. industrial pharmacist, biomedicalsciences, bio-engineer,…)
• Experience required: Minimum 2 years experience in the pharmaceutical sector (orequivalent by acquiring a PhD), with experience or interest in documentation of manufacturing methods or test methods.
• Excellent oral and written communication.
• Excellent social skills.
• Scientific knowledge and skills.
• Fluent in English and Dutch.
An interesting salary package.
A dynamic and high-tech life sciences environment.