The Logistic and Delivery Coordinator is responsible for the on time delivery (OTD) of parts thought Sercvice Unit (SU) TTS and for the management of the chemical products. He/she is the direct link between the customer and the operations organization within the Service Unit. He/she is in charge of the implementing of the production plan for the SU programs, planning and monitoring of production activities, the requirements analysis (component and capacity) and the follow-up of non-conformities within the given budget.
Follow, strictly apply and respect all rules regarding safety and local, national HSE regulations in order to maintain a safe working environment for self and all the employees.. Realisation : Handle development and change request regarding stock of chemical product and priorities in the planning in order to assure business continuity.
Realisation : Handle development and change request regarding stock of chemical product and priorities in the planning in order to assure business continuity.
Develop, Manage and Maintain logistic data in the Company ERP system and/or other logistic applications, continuously monitor and follow up inbound delivery
Manage the order generation and physical inbound supply chain for an assigned number of items (per commodity: forging/material, component, subcontracting) within the Service Units and standard delivery for minority of reference for other SU unit where he is lead contact with supplier
Translate demand from all customers (OU’s for example) in visual follow-up for Supervisor and take responsibility for the implementation of the production plan for the SU programs, planning and monitoring of production activities (adherence to production plan and respect of SLA’s) in accordance with SpV and SU manager
Discuss planning during weekly meeting with production and Establish priority and resolve conflicts in priorities (including repair for RDR’s)
Produce capacity reports for SU TTS OPS
Continuous Improvement : Develop and manage systems in order to improve delivery and availability of chemical products and to improve management of the priorities throught SU TTS.
- Manage the web-based communication platform with the suppliers for all items under his responsibility and ensure correctness of MRP data such as lead-times, safety stock, etc…
- Follow-up and improve delivery performance in cooperation with Buyers, Lead logistics and Central Logistics; participate in Logistic Excellence Program (LEP) for strategic partnership suppliers, logistic audits and supplier evaluations
Non Conformities management : Pro-actively manage stock in order to avoid line stops and stock outs and ensure follow up and communication. Assist Production in order to insert non conform parts in the planning
- Ensure root cause analysis for stock out and production disruption due to supply issues
- In the case of a non-conformity detection, analyze dock, stock and stock in line to identify the number of parts at risk
- Establish delivery / recovery planning (approved by PM) for production parts Discuss capacity issues with production / Flow Team (leveling, overtime, …), planning manager and Master Planning
- Give support to WDQ coordinator and take/propose correctives actions to limit the in-flow
- Play an active role in Risk and Crisis Management :Be a member of the risk assessment team on program level, Be a part of the crisis management team in case of a major escape and Support Program Management for AOG’s
Reporting : Establish, communicate and develop reports / analysis of defined KPI’s in order to evaluate the efficiency and evolution of the SU TTS.
- Develop and provide (schedule or ad-hoc) reports (logistic efficiency, delivery performances, work backlog, Stock 0 history, KPI’s, etc.).
- Analyze data/KPI and report relevant information to management to identify potential improvements.
- Take the lead in developing, measuring (KPI’s) and reporting logistic and planning problem and deviation data to ensure the system becomes an integral and regular part of Asco process and culture.
Train and coach : Plan, schedule and organize internal training in order to ensure all users are correctly trained and equipped to correctly use the systems.
- Deliver training to systems users.
- Ensure the delivered training meets the needs of the target group.
- Develop training manual and documentation