As a Legal Manager, you will ensure the compliance of laws and regulations for all operations. You will provide legal advice and guidance on all types of legal matters. You will be directly involved in negotiating contracts and projects for the companies and legal entities in the Benelux area.
Your responsibilities will amongst others include:
- Advise internal business partners on telecommunication regulatory issues related to the purchase, sale and employment;
- Monitor legislative developments and product development activities related to controlled substances and coordinating appropriate operational needs and training programs to maintain compliance with law;
- Review applicable statutes and regulations, drafting and/or reviewing contracts, licensure and other materials; and monitoring ongoing programs and operations for legal compliance;
- Handle lawsuits of the company;
- Review contracts and legal documents to ensure it is in the organization’s interests;
- Report preparation for assessment and presentation before the senior officials;
- Coordinate with company staff and external resource to the best interest of the company;
- Document and keep all the legal documents secure;
- Travel up to 20%-30%.
You will report to the local management and the Head of Legal in China.