As Legal Manager Retail Practice Group you will lead and develop your team, with focus on added value, efficiency, people development, good communication and team spirit. Your team consists of legal experts both at senior and junior level.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- lead and develop the Retail Practice Group who is responsible for:
- Litigation management for Belgium and Luxembourg;
- Legal advisory to the retail department of Delhaize Belgium and Luxembourg, including e-commerce;
- Legal strategy for the entities in Luxembourg;
- Contracts and negotiation for NFR (goods and services not for resale), in close collaboration with the NFR department ((indirect procurement);
- Contracts and negotiation for logistics projects, in close collaboration with the NFR department and the Logistics department;
- supporting the Director Legal in development of Legal Department processes and policies and management of the Legal Department.
- building strong relationships with internal clients such as E-Commerce, Retail, NFR, logistics and Delhaize Luxembourg.
- developing a solid risk management approach within the Retail Legal Expert team and ensure that resources are spent on business priorities and high risk matters.
You will report to the Director Legal.