As new legal counsel, you will provide a highly commercial, proactive and technically excellent legal support to the business and the management. You will join a team of 4 and you will report to the Head of Legal.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will be to:
- provide assistance to the business on general commercial law matters;
- prepare and review commercial agreements, templates of contracts, general terms and conditions and to manage all existing contracts;
- contribute to business development by supporting the commercial, operational and legal aspects in contract negotiations;
- deal with issues of insurances ;
- deal with legal proceedings in labour law ;
- provide legal risk management support to different business projects;
- assess the legal aspects of commercial, communication and production tools;
- work in close contact with external lawyers and administrative and judicial authorities;
- follow up and ensure compliance with the legislation concerning the railways, commercial practices and the protection of personal data;
- follow up on litigation and assist in representing the business in legal disputes.