: General Counsel & Chief Compliance OfficerLocation
: Antwerp Corporate Services Center
The mission of the Legal Counsel is to support the business on an international level with expert legal advice on a broad range of legal matters relevant to Azelis’ global business and operations, with the objective of safeguarding Azelis’ reputation and ensuring that management fully understands and evaluates the legal implications and risks, and helping to select the preferred way forward.
Tasks and roles to be executed are focused on the following accountabilities:
- Draft, negotiate and administer distribution, agency and various other commercial agreements to achieve the preferred commercial transactions and to protect Azelis’ interests. Will ensure that all legal aspects are appropriately covered and liabilities are minimised.
- Take on the responsibility of managing the corporate legal affairs of the Azelis group entities.
- Perform general litigation management, provide legal assistance with third party claim handling in order to preserve Azelis’ rights.
- Provide and ensure appropriate legal training on relevant legal matters in order to increase legal knowledge and awareness within the organisation.
- Assist with the preparation and execution of M&A and special projects in order to ensure that all legal aspects are properly considered.