Give your best to better energy and make the commitment with Total. With over 500-plus professions in 130 countries, we offer high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development. Be part of the global team whose mission is already shared by 100,000 employees: to make energy better each and every day.
Junior Process Engineer
Description de la fonction
The Group searches for the platform in Anwerp, for the department Process Engineerging & Technical Support, a Junior Process Engineer (m/f):
* Follow up production units and formulate proposals to improve capacity, yields and efficiency in co-operation with his coach (Process Engineering Team Leader).
* Contribute to realisation of engagements for budget, yields and throughput.
* Participate in safety and environmental improvement programs
* Follow up advanced control and optimisation efforts.
* Analyse test-runs and determine bottlenecks.
* Monitoring of the accuracy of the refinery units process models
* Evaluate the day-to-day problems and troubleshoot less critical problems.
* Acquire/establish strong technological expertise.
* Provide good documentation on problems and solutions.
* You just obtained your diploma: civil engineer, option chemicals
* You speak fluently Dutch, French, and English.
* You are a team-player with good communication skills.
* You are well organized and like to work autonomously.
* You like to take initiatives and decisions.
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.