Description de la fonction
The Group searches for the Platform in Antwerp (Total Olefins Antwerp) a Junior Process Engineer (m/f) :
Daily process follow-up, optimization and troubleshooting, in order to maximize availability and valorization and to ensure compliance with HSE requirements.
This includes daily interaction with the associated production daycontroller and shift personnel, evaluation of lab analyses, check of the shift reports, definition of process instructions, support during stop / start-up, follow-up of chemical additions, challenging constraints etc. * Pro-active long term process follow-up including early detection of poor performance and development of solutions.
* Assistance to availability or HSE RCA whenever process support is required. Completion of assigned action points respecting agreed deadlines.
* Detailed, accurate, structured process reports e.g.: weekly process KPI report, monthly availability/reliability report, process report, ad hoc reports about specific (long term) topics and possible presentation at the Technical Committee Meetings.
* Follow-up of the Management Of Change (MOC) process: attending to MOC reviews, management of MOC KPI's.
* Provide the required process input to keep operational procedures up to date.
* Active participation to the corresponding RC network(s), incl attendance to the network meetings, preparation and presentation of own REX, implementation of lessons learned from REX of other sites, preparation of audits and development of resulting action points, use of network as knowledge center.
* Use of simulation software (ProII, Aspen, Pegasys, etc) in day to day activities, studies, project development, etc. Maintain existing simulation models.
* Training of shift personnel with regards to process related topics.
* Continuous improvement of competence via self-tuition, on the job training and specific trainings.
Master of science in chemical engineering or Energy, Materials.
* Good knowledge (both writing and speaking) of Dutch, English and French.
* Strong analytical skills. Sense of accuracy and thoroughness.
* Strong technological interest. Sense for innovation. Eager to improve own competence.
* Social skills for both (multidisciplinary) team work and autonomous work.
* Communication skills: able to synthetisize problems and solutions and to communicate clearly and efficiently.
* Ability to multitask and work according to set priorities and objectives.
* Ability to take initiative and to act pro-actively
* The possibility of taking part in projects of great scale and taking responsibilities in a group of world size, which applies the advanced technology.
* An evolution of attractive career allowing to immerse you in a new job, a new activity and a new culture.
* A continuing education. Competitive wages and a broad range of extra-legal advantages.