Wallonia / Northern France - Norbord (www.norbord.com), with headquarters in Canada, is a leading manufacturer of wood-based panels and the world's largest and original producer of OSB (Oriented Strand Board). In addition to OSB, Norbord manufactures also MDF(Medium-Density Fibreboard) and related value-added products. Norbord currently counts 900 employees in Europe and 2700 worldwide. Over the years Norbord expanded their geographic coverage and today the company has 17 plants in different countries: US, Scotland, England and Belgium (Genk). Norbord positions itself in the market by working in long-term partnerships with key customers and contributing to their success by providing products, service and ongoing support that exceed their client's expectations, whether they are distributors, manufacturers, house builders or timber merchants. Thanks to their strong values: commitment, strive for excellence and client focused culture the company able to achieve their goals. In order to sustain their ongoing growth, Norbord is looking for a (m/v)
(Junior) Key Account Manager - Northern France
Description de la fonction
• During your introduction you will learn everything about Norbord: its environment, market, products, several plants,...
• After this introduction period you will be responsible for the key accounts in Northern France. Other regions can be added on the longer term
• You will focus on building and establishing long term and qualitative partnerships with clients
• Your target: builder and timber merchants, distributors, industrial users including manufacturers, DIY retail housebuilders
• Your goal: qualitative long-term partnerships, satisfied customers and an increased market share
• You act as a SPOC for your clients: you are the reference person for their questions and follow up their orders
• You like to travel (50-60% of your time) and work independently
• You report to the general sales manager of the Benelux and Scandinavia
• You preferably have a Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction or another technical field
• You preferably have a successful first experience in sales.
• You are fluent in French and English. Knowledge of Dutch and any other language is a plus
• You are service- and client-oriented with focus on qualitative, long term partnerships
• You are reliable, confident and are able to prioritize and effectively organize your agenda
• You have excellent sales skills
• You are a team player.
• You are eager to learn: you want to develop yourself as an expert and are able to work independently
Norbord offers you
• The possibility to work one on one with your manager
• An environment where team spirit and close client relationships are key
• A possibility to work for the world's number 1 producer of OSB products
• A job with autonomy and realistic growth opportunities on the longer term
• A competitive salary package with a company car
Norbord's culture is driven by developing a world class safety culture by being committed to the health of their employees and by maintaining a safe working environment. Join this wonderful company by applying now.