For the European Headquarters in Diegem, Belgium, Stanley Black & Decker has an immediate need for a Junior HR Coordinator.Overview of the Position
The Human Resources Coordinator will work directly with the Vice President of Human Resources for the Global Tools & Storage Organization to provide help with administrative Human Resources tasks as well as projects. This Human Resources organization supports the Tools & Storage division of Stanley Black & Decker across Europe, Australia and New Zealand. This position will involve a wide range of tasks, and no two days will be the same. This position is a great opportunity for someone early in his/her Human Resources career, who has a lot of potential and flexibility to work side by side with the VP of Human Resources on many activities. The VP travels extensively and needs a self-starter and someone that is comfortable taking the lead.Main Responsibilities
- Assist the Human ResourcesVice President in day to day Human Resourcesactivities
- Create and Keep Organizational Charts Up-To-Date
- Assist Vice President on major projects
- Act as member of Human Resources team to assist in brainstorming and implementing new programs
- Provide advice and assistance with writing job descriptions
- Create letter template and emails that can be distributed out to the Human ResourcesDirectors to use in local regions
- Develop and maintain relationship with employment agencies, universities and other recruitment sources.
- Prepare HR-related documentation, such as employment contracts and letters
- Set up employee 360 reviews and be responsible for ensuring that they are completed by employees.
- Analyze Human Resources trends based on data and provide recommendations for improvement where needed.
- Compose and distribute routine written correspondence from human resources
- Assist management in identifying and setting up training and development opportunities
- Provide assistance and advice in developing HR policies and procedures
- Communicates Human Resources Due Date/ Changes/Notices With Employees
- Some travel may be required